Wednesday 15 May 2013

Humblesticks

Shock horror, a blog post.

Let's face it, these days my time is pretty much dedicated to work work, but it's lovely now and again to get stuck in to a little something on the side. And that little something recently was Humblesticks.


Selling vintage and upcycled furniture and lighting, Humblesticks was set up by husband and wife team Richard Holman and Katy Shooter, and was in need of a brand identity.

The simple logo and colour scheme was then developed in to an ecommerce website (www.humblesticks.co.uk) in collaboration with Digitalog, giving Humblesticks a great online platform to sell their wares.








In other news, it was the 2013 Southend Film Festival over the May bank holiday, and I was on board for the 4th year designing the brochure and tickets. The gala night was brilliant - a great Q&A with the excellent Phil Davis after the screening of Borrowed Time.



1 comment:

Yviemarie said...

Lovely to see you back on the blogosphere, and with a beaut of a project too. I'm glad to have found some work work, but I love the satisfaction of side projects too! You have inspired me to get on and do some updates of my own :)